P90X®LIVE is a total-body workout that will keep your body guessing—and transforming—with a variety of strength-training moves, cardio conditioning, and core work. This is a high energy class and a great workout; we encourage you to bring your friends!
The class begins with a cardio block, moves onto a lower strength block, then upper strength, and finishes with a core block. While the class does include impact movements, there are always low-impact options. P90X is a more traditional strength format in that exercises are repeated for a couple of weeks at a time; the focus is on improving form and increasing strength by increasing weight/resistance as students get more comfortable with the exercises.
- Power PilatesTuesday, 8:15 amCat
- CyclingTuesday, 9:30 amNancy
- Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaTuesday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitTuesday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amDanielle
- Core StrengthWednesday, 8:15 am8:15am-9:15am
- Total Body CycleWednesday, 9:30 amJames
- Gentle YogaWednesday, 11:00 amLasara
- Vinyasa YogaWednesday, 12:00 pmLasara
- Barre AboveWednesday, 5:30 pmStaff
- BootcampWednesday, 6:45 pmJessie
- CyclingThursday, 6:00 amBrittany L.
- Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amTricia
- Vinyasa YogaThursday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaThursday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitThursday, 5:30 pmBrittany L.
- 50/50 Cardio Cycle and StrengthFriday, 6:00 amKristin
- Core StrengthFriday, 8:15 amGeorge
- CyclingFriday, 9:30 amTricia
- Barre AboveFriday, 10:15 amTricia