Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? If so, Tabata Bootcamp is for you!
This High Intensity Interval Training class consists of both strength and cardio exercises. You will work and rest for specified times to achieve the maximum benefits. This class uses stations around the room and a variety of fun equipment like ropes, BOSUs, barbells & dumbbells, medicine balls, and much more!
Our motto is, "Quality, not quantity." Form is of utmost important, and with good form, we can achieve even more. Boost your metabolism and burn calories even after the workout!
Note: While this class is considered high intensity, participants will be offered low-impact options for those recovering from injury or with limited range of motion.
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 6:00 amSunit
- Core StrengthMonday, 8:45 amGeorge
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 9:30 amBrittany L.
- CyclingMonday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 6:30 pmBrittany L.
- P90XMonday, 7:45 pmJessie
- CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- Power PilatesTuesday, 8:15 amCat
- CyclingTuesday, 9:30 amNancy
- Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaTuesday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitTuesday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amDanielle
- Total Body CycleWednesday, 9:30 amJames
- Gentle YogaWednesday, 11:00 amLasara
- Vinyasa YogaWednesday, 12:00 pmLasara
- Barre AboveWednesday, 5:30 pmHelen
- Tabata BootcampWednesday, 6:45 pmJessie
- CyclingThursday, 6:00 amBrittany L.
- Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amTricia
- Vinyasa YogaThursday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaThursday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitThursday, 5:30 pmBrittany L.