Total Body Cycle
This challenging interval class alternates between 6-10 minutes of cycling and 5 minutes of strength training off the bike for a great combination of cardiovascular and strength conditioning.
We recommend wearing sneakers rather than clip-in cycling shoes for this class.
- CyclingSunday, 8:30 amKelly
- Abs and ArmsSunday, 9:15 amKelly
- Power Vinyasa YogaSunday, 10:00 amPatty H.
- Total Body VIITMonday, 6:00 amClinton
- CyclingMonday, 8:30 amJames
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 9:30 amBrittany L.
- CyclingMonday, 6:00 pmJessie
- P90XMonday, 7:00 pmJessie
- CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- Power PilatesTuesday, 8:15 amCat
- Total Body VIITTuesday, 9:30 amClinton
- Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaTuesday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitTuesday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amDanielle
- Core StrengthWednesday, 8:15 amGeorge
- Total Body CycleWednesday, 9:30 amJames
- Gentle YogaWednesday, 11:00 amLasara
- Barre AboveWednesday, 5:30 pmAnna
- BootcampWednesday, 6:45 pmJessie