Total Body Cycle
This challenging interval class alternates between 6-10 minutes of cycling and 5 minutes of strength training off the bike for a great combination of cardiovascular and strength conditioning.
We recommend wearing sneakers rather than clip-in cycling shoes for this class.
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 6:00 amSunit
- Core StrengthMonday, 8:45 amGeorge
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 9:30 amBrittany L.
- CyclingMonday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 6:30 pmBrittany L.
- P90XMonday, 7:45 pmJessie
- CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- Power PilatesTuesday, 8:15 amCat
- CyclingTuesday, 9:30 amNancy
- Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaTuesday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitTuesday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amDanielle
- Total Body CycleWednesday, 9:30 amJames
- Gentle YogaWednesday, 11:00 amLasara
- Vinyasa YogaWednesday, 12:00 pmLasara
- Barre AboveWednesday, 5:30 pmHelen
- Tabata BootcampWednesday, 6:45 pmJessie
- CyclingThursday, 6:00 amBrittany L.
- Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amTricia
- Vinyasa YogaThursday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaThursday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitThursday, 5:30 pmBrittany L.