Real Trainers, Real Programs, Real Results
If you prefer one on one attention and a program truly customized to your unique physical characteristics, then our personal training program is for you. Members will go through an in-depth health history and exercise evaluation prior to the start of any of our programs. We use this information to develop a comprehensive plan that fits your lifestyle, needs, and goals, as well as to set you up with the appropriate trainer and/or program.
We pride ourselves in hiring Real Trainers who have dedicated themselves to the field and have a passion in helping members achieve their goals. Each of our trainers is certified and has experience working with various levels of fitness including those with serious health or orthopedic issues. Our trainers are professional, punctual, creative, friendly, and know how to safely push you to the highest level. They are led by our Personal Training Director, Brian Sutton, who has over 12 years’ experience in training, management, and development of personal trainers. We know you expect the best so we provide the best.
Whether you want to enhance your level of fitness, improve performance for athletics, or to regain full function following an injury, Denali Fitness offers convenient personal and small group training programs to help you reach your goals. Our training staff has dedicated themselves to health and performance training through hours of coursework, years of hands on experience in the field, and by maintaining an active lifestyle while juggling work and family. This dedication has allowed us to provide a positive and results oriented environment for our growing community of fitness enthusiast.
- Goal setting and health assessment with Personal Training Director
- Body Composition, Endurance, and Strength Testing
- Introductory training program and exercise education
- IT’S FREE FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!!!!!!
Jump Start Program
- Comprehensive Physical Fitness Assessment
- Personal Training Session
- Small Group Training Sessions (R.E.A.L. Training)
- Nutrition Consultation
Private or Semi-Private Training
- Work with motivating and experienced certified trainers
- Programs are based on your unique characteristics and goals
- Perfect for all levels of fitness including those with serious health and/or orthopedic issues
- Flexible Scheduling
Denali Fitness Integrated Training (D.F.I.T)
- Emphasis on exercise adherence, lifestyle management, and behavior modification
- Programs are designed primarily for those looking to lose weight
- Weekly one on one sessions with a certified personal trainer
- Personal nutrition consultation with a Registered Dietician
R.E.A.L Training (coming in March 2013)
- Small group training program (4-6 members/sessions)
- Training sessions are led and designed by certified personal trainers
- Emphasis on proper form, flexibility, strength, endurance, and conditioning
- Appropriate for all levels of fitness
- Receive individualized attention at a fraction of the cost of personal training
- Work with a Registered Dietician
- Decipher fact from fiction
- Slim down
- Lower cholesterol
- Gain energy
Our programs are creative, progressive, tracked, safe, and most importantly appropriate for all fitness levels. You will learn about exercise form, injury prevention, nutrition, and techniques to keep you focused on your goals. Through our programs you will receive the benefits of cutting edge research on the most effective techniques to look, feel, and perform your best.