Dear Denali Fitness Members:
King County applied for Phase 2 this week and the state may decide as early as tomorrow, June 19th. If King County moves to Phase 2 and we receive notice by 3pm Friday, we intend to open Saturday, June 20th. We will notify members either way as well as post an announcement on our website and Facebook page.
Phase 2 will be voluntary for members and we will only reactivate memberships for those who request gym access during this Phase. If you want to reactivate your membership for Phase 2, you can notify us via email. If you volunteered to continue paying membership dues, your membership will be active.
Phase 2 Restrictions
- Indoor Personal and Small Group Training are allowed.
- 5 regular members will be allowed at a time by reservation only. Reservations will be in one-hour blocks booked either online or by calling the gym.
- Masks are required for all staff and members, only exceptions are for medical conditions that prevent mask use.
- Cardio equipment will not be available during Phase 2; this includes treadmills, elliptical machines, bikes, and stair machines.
- No in-person Group Fitness classes, we will continue offering our online classes.
We are moving to a new platform soon that will require an active membership.
- No towel service.
- Locker room use will be limited to hand washing and restroom use only.
- Additional information regarding our enhanced policies will be available on our website and at the club.
Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday – Sunday, 8:00am – 7:00pm
Stay Healthy and we hope to see you all again soon.
Sang, Dave, & Michelle