HYBRID Barre Above
Barre Above® is a totally unique approach to barre workouts as you’ve seen them. Fusing the best of pilates, yoga, aerobics, and elements of the strengthening exercises dancers do, Barre Above® delivers a results-driven workout that is not only fun and dynamic, but it will sculpt your body and get you into absolutely amazing shape.
When taking a Barre Above® workout:
- You’ll see improvements in your posture, flexibility, overall body strength, and balance.
- You’ll obtain a body awareness that you may not have had before.
- You’ll transform your body and feel more confident in your fitness.
- You’ll establish friendships and new connections among your fellow participants.
You don’t need to worry about having any dance experience in order to take a Barre Above class, because Barre Above® instructors teach you with the intent of progression with safer approach. When you take a Barre Above® class, you’ll always feel challenged, yet consciously aware of what is right for your body. Barre Above® classes teach you to find the strength of a dancer within you, and to transform your body.
If you are interested in exploring the world of Barre, try a Barre Above® class and take your fitness to new heights.
*This is a HYBRID class – you can attend either in-person or online via Zoom.*
Registration for Classes
- In-Person Cycle & StrengthMonday, 9:30 amJaime
- In-Person CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
11:00am - 12:00pm
- In-Person Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amDiane
6:00am - 7:00am
- In-Person Cycle & StrengthWednesday, 9:30 amAutumn