Primal Power TM uses modern dance, animalistic and developmental principles to build power, strength, flexibility and mobility. Classes are designed to integrate your entire body, building and progressing movements into accessible choreography. Morgan will help you attain these goals by encouraging you to explore new movement modalities like quadripedal floor work, partner exercises and challenging proprioceptive awareness.
One does not need any dance experience to have a blast and sweat. Come prepared in comfortable, sweat-friendly clothing you can move freely in. Shoes may be worn, but bare feet are preferable. Don’t be surprised if you leave class with increased self-confidence, body awareness and a greater sense of happiness with movement! Let’s move with purpose, joy and POWER.
- In-Person CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- In-Person Barre AboveTuesday, 9:30 amLindsey
9:30am - 10:30am
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
11:00am - 12:00pm
- In-Person Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amLindsey
6:00am - 7:00am
- In-Person Cycle & StrengthWednesday, 9:30 amAutumn