Roll & Recover
In Roll & Recover, one method you will use is Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) in which foam rollers, massage balls, and yoga straps help to apply pressure to areas of soft tissue (muscle and fascia) to stimulate circulation of blood and oxygen, and restore length of tissues.
Another method used in class will be mobility and flexibility work to maintain and improve your range of motion and give nutrition to your joints. Both methods will help you perform better in class and move with more ease in life.
Benefits of foam rolling/SMR:
- Increased blood flow
- Better range of motion
- Restoring muscle-length balance across joints
- Increased circulation for faster recovery
- Breaking up scar tissue and contusions
- Relieving pain, soreness, stiffness
- Increasing flexibility which leads to lengthened muscles and a higher power threshold
- More effective workouts
Open to all students. Please let the instructor know about any injuries. BRING YOUR OWN FOAM ROLLER (if you have it) – we have a limited supply.
- In-Person CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- In-Person Barre AboveTuesday, 9:30 amLindsey
9:30am - 10:30am
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
11:00am - 12:00pm
- In-Person Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amLindsey
6:00am - 7:00am
- In-Person Cycle & StrengthWednesday, 9:30 amAutumn