VIDEO: Total Body Tabata
Donation for Virtual ClassesNot a Denali Fitness member? We are grateful for any financial help you can offer at this time. We are a locally owned small business that cannot exist without your generous support. Thank you and enjoy the class!
Autumn, Denali Instructor and co-creator of Total Body Tabata, has graciously offered to share recorded classes for you to use at home.
Please use the links below to take a Total Body Tabata class with Autumn via YouTube. These are prerecorded and can be visited again.
- Light Weights = soup cans, bottles of water, wine bottle
- Medium-Heavy Weights = laundry detergent bottle, gallon of water
- Backpack or other Bag = fill it with items to add weight
- Gliders = towel for hardwood floor or paper/plastic plate for carpet
- Bender Ball = any soft kid’s ball, or if using behind back use a towel or other support
- Resistance Tubes = not many great alternatives but Power Systems if offering 50% off all their resistance tubes and free shipping right now. The link will take you to their website….”use code: TUBING50”
- Virtual BootcampWednesday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Virtual CyclingThursday, 8:15 amHarry
- Virtual Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaThursday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Virtual Barre AboveThursday, 5:30 pmBrandi
- Virtual CyclingFriday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Barre AboveSaturday, 8:15 amDiana
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaSaturday, 9:30 amJinnene