VIRTUAL Barre Above
Barre Above® is a totally unique approach to barre workouts as you’ve seen them. Fusing the best of pilates, yoga, aerobics, and elements of the strengthening exercises dancers do, Barre Above® delivers a results-driven workout that is not only fun and dynamic, but it will sculpt your body and get you into absolutely amazing shape.
When taking a Barre Above® workout:
- You’ll see improvements in your posture, flexibility, overall body strength, and balance.
- You’ll obtain a body awareness that you may not have had before.
- You’ll transform your body and feel more confident in your fitness.
- You’ll establish friendships and new connections among your fellow participants.
You don’t need to worry about having any dance experience in order to take a Barre Above class, because Barre Above® instructors teach you with the intent of progression with safer approach. When you take a Barre Above® class, you’ll always feel challenged, yet consciously aware of what is right for your body. Barre Above® classes teach you to find the strength of a dancer within you, and to transform your body.
If you are interested in exploring the world of Barre, try a Barre Above® class and take your fitness to new heights.
*This is a VIRTUAL class – you can attend via Zoom*
Registration for Classes
To register for Denali Fitness Virtual classes, you need to set up an account. Sign up online and prepay for your first class. You will receive your credentials to log into our Member Portal.
- HYBRID Total Body TabataMonday, 9:30 amAutumn
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningMonday, 5:30 pmP90X format w/ Jessie
- In-Person CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- In-Person Barre AboveTuesday, 9:30 amLindsey
9:30am - 10:30am
- HYBRID Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amJinnene
11:00am - 12:00pm
- In-Person Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amLindsey
6:00am - 7:00am
- In-Person Cycle & StrengthWednesday, 9:30 amAutumn
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 pmJessie