Registration for Virtual Classes
To register for Denali Fitness classes, log into the Denali Fitness Member Portal. (You can also access the Member Portal on our website under Membership.)
Under My Upcoming Classes, click Class Schedule and select the date.
You can register for classes starting 6 days in advance. Registration closes 1 hour before class time.
You will receive an email with the Zoom link before class start time.
To register for Homeroom Fit classes, email us the class name and time.
To register for Denali Fitness Virtual classes, you need to set up an account. Sign up online and prepay for your first class. You will receive your credentials to log into our Member Portal.
To register for Homeroom Fit Classes, go to the Homeroom Fit website.
- Light Weights = soup cans, bottles of water, wine bottle
- Medium-Heavy Weights = laundry detergent bottle, gallon of water
- Backpack or other Bag = fill it with items to add weight
- Gliders = towel for hardwood floor or paper/plastic plate for carpet
- Bender Ball = any soft kid’s ball, or if using behind back use a towel or other support
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningMonday, 6:15 amDanielle
- VIDEO: Total Body TabataMonday, 9:30 amVideo Links
- Virtual P90XMonday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Virtual CyclingTuesday, 6:15 amHarry
- Virtual Barre AboveTuesday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:15 amDanielle
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 9:30 amJames
- Virtual BootcampWednesday, 6:00 pmJessie