Registration for Virtual Classes
To register for Denali Fitness classes, log into the Denali Fitness Member Portal. (You can also access the Member Portal on our website under Membership.)
Under My Upcoming Classes, click Class Schedule and select the date.
You can register for classes starting 2 weeks in advance.
To join class, log into the Denali Fitness Member Portal.
Under My Upcoming Classes, click the class you would like to join.
A box will appear with a button that say “Click To Join”. Click the button and Zoom will launch the class.
To register for Homeroom Fit Classes, go to the Homeroom Fit website and use your code to register for free.
To register for Denali Fitness Virtual classes, you need to set up an account. Sign up online and prepay for your first class. You will receive your credentials to log into our Member Portal.
To register for Homeroom Fit Classes, go to the Homeroom Fit website.
- Light Weights = soup cans, bottles of water, wine bottle
- Medium-Heavy Weights = laundry detergent bottle, gallon of water
- Backpack or other Bag = fill it with items to add weight
- Gliders = towel for hardwood floor or paper/plastic plate for carpet
- Bender Ball = any soft kid’s ball, or if using behind back use a towel or other support
- Virtual Barre AboveSaturday, 8:15 amDiana
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaSaturday, 9:30 amJinnene
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningMonday, 9:30 amJames
- Virtual P90XMonday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Virtual CyclingTuesday, 6:15 amHarry
- Virtual Barre AboveTuesday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca