Virtual Total Body Conditioning
This Strength and cardiovascular conditioning workout is designed to develop muscle and build endurance for all major muscle groups and the cardiovascular system. Classes will utilize light, medium and heavy hand weights and other small apparatus equipment to transform the body. You can choose your own weight and intensity so this class is suitable for all levels.
Registration for Virtual Classes
For online or in-person classes, register on the Denali Fitness Member Portal.
You can register for classes starting 6 days in advance.
Mask & COVID-19 Policies
To register for Denali Fitness Virtual classes, you need to set up an account. Sign up online and prepay for your first class. You will receive your credentials to log into our Member Portal.
- Light Weights = soup cans, bottles of water, wine bottle
- Medium-Heavy Weights = laundry detergent bottle, gallon of water
- Backpack or other Bag = fill it with items to add weight
- Gliders = towel for hardwood floor or paper/plastic plate for carpet
- Bender Ball = any soft kid’s ball, or if using behind back use a towel or other support
- Strength & ConditioningWednesday, 7:00 amJaime
7:00am - 8:00am
- Cycle & StrengthWednesday, 9:30 amAutumn
- CyclingThursday, 7:00 amKristin
- Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amBrittany
9:30am - 10:30am
- Vinyasa YogaThursday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Pumped Up StrengthFriday, 9:30 amAutumn