In this class we will practice exercises to generate heat in our core, build strength, increase flexibility and unwind tension in the neck, shoulders, hips and spine. Every class sequence is different but students should expect a warm up, abdominal work, a "hot" portion (i.e. sun salutations, standing poses, a peak pose...), and a cool down.
- CyclingSunday, 8:30 amKelly
- Abs and ArmsSunday, 9:15 amKelly
- Power Vinyasa YogaSunday, 10:00 amPatty H.
- Pulse & Roll (Barre & Foam Rolling)Sunday, 4:00 pmCat
- Total Body VIITMonday, 6:00 amClinton
- CyclingMonday, 8:30 amJames
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 9:30 amJames
- CyclingMonday, 6:00 pmJessie
- P90XMonday, 7:00 pmJessie
- CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- Power PilatesTuesday, 8:15 amCat
- Total Body VIITTuesday, 9:30 amClinton
- Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaTuesday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitTuesday, 5:30 pmJessie