Skip to content
COVID Safety Upgrades
- Installed MERV-13 air filters per state recommendations
- Increased fresh air ventilation
- Barriers between cardio equipment
- Limiting number of members allowed
- Equipment and surfaces sanitized regularly
COVID Safety Requirements
- Face masks or proof of vaccination are required.
Fully vaccinated is defined as at least 14 days past the final dose of a two-dose vaccine or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card which includes the name of the person, type of vaccine and date of last dose
- Photo of a vaccination card as a separate document or on a mobile device
- Health care provider’s electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record
- Maintain at minimum 6 feet away from others.
- All equipment must be sanitized immediately after each use.
- Group X studio will be closed when live streaming is taking place; otherwise it is available to members but the doors must be kept open
- You must sign a new waiver consenting and committing to our reopening policies before your first workout.