Skip to content
Denali Fitness Staff are 100% vaccinated.
COVID Safety Upgrades
- Installed MERV-13 air filters per state recommendations
- Increased fresh air ventilation
- Barriers between cardio equipment
- Limiting number of members allowed
- Equipment and surfaces sanitized regularly
COVID Safety Requirements
- King County Vaccination Verification Order
Starting October 25th, 2021, all customers ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result to enter Denali Fitness. New members must show proof of full vaccination.
- Face masks or proof of vaccination are required.
***New Statewide Indoor Mask Mandate Starting Monday, 8/23, Regardless of Vaccination Status***
Fully vaccinated is defined as at least 14 days past the final dose of a two-dose vaccine or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Maintain at minimum 6 feet away from others.
- All equipment must be sanitized immediately after each use.
- Group X studio will be closed when live streaming is taking place; otherwise it is available to members but the doors must be kept open
- You must sign a new waiver consenting and committing to our reopening policies before your first workout.