Skip to content
COVID Safety Upgrades
- Installed MERV-13 air filters per state recommendations
- Increased fresh air ventilation
- Barriers between cardio equipment
- Equipment sanitized every hour
- Limiting number of members allowed
COVID Safety Requirements
- Reservations are required for workouts.
Reservations are on the hour and are 50 minutes. Members must complete their workouts 10 minutes before the next hour so that staff can sanitize workout areas.
- Access into and out of the facility will be through the front door only.
- A face mask must be worn at all times.
Unless a medical condition prevents you from doing so and a doctor’s note is required.
- Bring your own yoga mat, workout towel, and water bottle to the gym
- Water and other beverages will still be available to purchase.
- Only the water bottle filling station will be available (no drinking fountain).
- New workout towels are available for sale.
- Upon entering the gym, you must use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before touching anything.
- Maintain at minimum 6 feet away from others.
- All equipment must be sanitized immediately after each use.
- Showers and saunas are closed.
- Group X studio will be closed when live streaming is taking place; otherwise it is available to members but the doors must be kept open
- You must sign a new waiver consenting and committing to our reopening policies before your first workout.