Get ready for a new fun workout!
MONDAYS 6:00-7:00am & TUESDAYS 9:30-10:30am with CLINTON
TOTAL BODY VIIT will get your heart pumping and sweat dripping in the most efficient and safe way possible, all while being fun and motivating! In the blink of an eye, class will be over and you’ll be wanting to come back for more!
WHAT IS VIIT?
VIIT, variable intensity interval training, is a form of exercise in which you rotate between high-intensity interval training (HIIT) with medium-intensity (strength) and low-intensity (recovery) periods for a shorter, more efficient workout.
BENEFITS OF VIIT
- Shorter, more efficient workout
- By varying your workouts, the body is constantly adapting and improving upon its weaknesses which can lead to greater results
- Minimal risk of injury due to varying intensities
- Skyrocket your metabolism
- Movement options for each exercise to match your fitness level
In TOTAL BODY VIIT you can expect to experience a variety of intensity levels throughout your workout and the exercises will focus on different areas of training including upper body, lower body, core, cardio, strength, power, and endurance. Additionally, your instructor can offer modifications/options for each exercise that will allow participants from a wide variety of fitness levels to participate.