- Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine – NASM)
- Group Exercise Instructor (American Council on Exercise – ACE)
- Applied Functional Science (Gray Institute)
- Schwinn Cycling
- Barre Above
- Tabata Bootcamp
- CPR & AED
She has worked with a wide variety of individuals at different points in their fitness journey, including those with the following goals/rehab/conditions:
- Sport prep (golf, tennis, rowing)
- Knee replacements and hip replacements
- Ankle fusions and spine fusions
- Weight loss
- General strength and toning
- Training during pregnancy
She is passionate about making fitness and good nutrition a true lifestyle, and hopes to inspire others to do the same. She believes fitness can and should be fun; and that “sweating it out” is a great way to change and embrace our bodies. Everybody is unique; therefore, each workout will be unique to the individual.
She is an Ohio native, lived in NYC for 2 years dancing professionally and cycling, and has been living in and loving Seattle since July 2014. In her free time, she loves to cook (she is a pescatarian), spend time with her husband, read a good nutrition book or find new recipes to try, and explore the beautiful mountains of the Pacific Northwest.