- Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine – NASM)
- Group Exercise Instructor (American Council on Exercise – ACE)
- Applied Functional Science (Gray Institute)
- Schwinn Cycling
- Barre Above
- Tabata Bootcamp
- CPR & AED
She has worked with a wide variety of individuals at different points in their fitness journey, including those with the following goals/rehab/conditions:
- Sport prep (golf, tennis, rowing)
- Knee replacements and hip replacements
- Ankle fusions and spine fusions
- Weight loss
- General strength and toning
- Training during pregnancy & post-natal
Jessie believes in quality movement; proper form is top priority. She is a compassionate and knowledgeable trainer who is ready to meet her clients where they are, find movements where they can be successful, and grow from there. Everybody is unique; therefore, each workout will be unique to the individual.
She is an Ohio native, lived in NYC for 2 years dancing professionally and cycling, and feels that after living in/around Seattle for 6+ years that she can now call herself a Washingtonian, smile. In her free time, she loves to explore the beautiful mountains of the PNW by way of hiking & camping, read books, knit and weave, cook (she is a pescatarian), and spend time with her husband & dog.