Dear Denali Fitness Members;
Our June 4th email was sent a little too soon as both the State and County have since revised their rules for both Phase 1.5 and Phase 2. Most notably the restriction for those considered at-risk was removed so members over 65 are now allowed during these Phases. Below is a summary of Denali Fitness operations during each Phase. Please be aware that these may change depending on any new guidance from State and Local officials. These Phases are voluntary for members and we will not reactivate all memberships until Phase 3.
- Both Indoor and Outdoor 1-on-1 Personal Training are now allowed.
If you are interested in working with a Personal Trainer, please let us know and we can set you up with a trainer.
If you already work with a Personal Trainer at Denali Fitness, you can contact your trainer directly.
- Outdoor Small Group Training is allowed.
There is a fee for Small Group Training. If you are interested, please let us know along with the days and times that work for you.
- Indoor Personal and Small Group Training are allowed.
- 5 regular members will be allowed at a time by reservation only. Reservations will be in one-hour blocks booked either online or by calling the gym.
- Masks are required for all staff and members, only exceptions are for medical conditions that prevent mask use.
- Cardio equipment will not be available during Phase 2; this includes treadmills, elliptical machines, bikes, and stair machines.
- No in-person Group Fitness classes, we will continue offering our online classes.
- No towel service.
- Locker room use will be limited to hand washing and restroom use only.
- Reduced hours of operation to be determined.
Stay Healthy and Safe,
Sang, Dave, and Michelle