Dear Denali Fitness Members:
We hope you are all doing well, and we have some news to share. Your membership was frozen when we were shut down and you have not been charged dues after April 1st. Washington State revised its rules for indoor fitness, harmonizing Phase 2 and 3 guidance that allows us to expand operations effective Monday, August 10th. Therefore, we are reactivating all memberships effective August 17th. If you do not want your membership reactivated, we need you to complete and return a Membership Freeze Request form. Please be aware that you will be charged a monthly freeze fee unless you are considered at risk based on current health guidance. *If you are not 65 or older, a doctor’s note may be required. We do however ask that you consider paying the free fee to support Denali Fitness as a local small business. If you previously submitted a freeze request with a restart date after 8/17/2020, that freeze will remain in effect.
You will be credited for days for which you paid that we were shut down due to COVID-19. Many members have offered to forgo their credit, which we appreciate immensely as it will help us to recover sooner. If you would also like to help us out by forgoing some or all of your credit, please let us know by replying to this email or stopping by the front desk.
- Reservations are required for workouts you can book online or by calling the gym.
Reservations are on the hour and are 50 minutes. Members must complete their workouts 10 minutes before the next hour so that staff can sanitize workout areas.
- Face masks and social distancing are required. Only face mask exceptions are for medical conditions that prevent mask use with a note from your doctor.
- A limited number of cardio machines will be available during this new Phase 2 when our barriers arrive.
- Online classes will continue, and we are considering some in-person Group Fitness classes.
- No towel service but we do have new towels for sale.
- Locker room use will be limited to hand washing and restroom use only. Showers and saunas are closed.
- Water fountain is limited to bottle filling only. We do have drinks for sale.
- Members must complete a COVID-19 Waiver.
- Additional information regarding our enhanced policies will be available on our website and at the club.
Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday – Sunday, 8:00am – 7:00pm
Thank you for your cooperation with the new guidelines. Stay Healthy and we hope to see you all again soon.
Sang, Dave, & Michelle
*Added after email sent to members.