Dear Denali Fitness Members,
We hope that you have been enjoying our Virtual Group Fitness Classes. Please be aware that starting this Wednesday, July 15th*, an active Denali Fitness membership will be required to join our classes. If your membership is not currently active, you can call the front desk or email us to reactivate your membership.
Here are the steps to register for classes.
- Log into our Membership Portal. (You can also find a link to the portal on our website under Membership.) If you have never logged into the membership portal, call the front desk to have login information emailed to you.
- Under “My Upcoming Classes,” click Class Schedule.
- Select the Date of the class.
- You can use the Category filter to only view our Virtual Classes.
- Click your class and you will be prompted to register. Registration opens 6 days before the class and cutoff is 1 hour prior to the start of class.
- Your Zoom meeting invite will be emailed prior to class.**
If you have non-member friends who take our classes, they can find a link in our class descriptions to register and pay per class.
All active Denali Fitness members get complimentary access to Homeroom Fit classes. To register for any Homeroom Fit class, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the class name and time.
*There was a typo in our email and the date is corrected above.
**Additional information on the Zoom meeting that was not in our original email.