Until further notice, we will be offering some of our classes online for you. A big thank you to our instructors who have offered to teach virtually while the gym is closed! The CLASS SCHEDULE now reflects our virtual class offerings.
We will be using an app called Zoom (zoom.us) to host our classes. Prior to class, we recommend downloading this app on your phone, tablet, or computer (whichever you plan to use to take class).
Our instructors will be teaching from their homes or alone in the gym. They will offer alternatives to equipment if you do not have weights or bands at home. For example: instead of dumbbells you can use cans of soup, bottles of liquid detergent, bottles of water, etc.
HOW TO ACCESS A CLASS:
- 1. Go to the CLASS SCHEDULE
- 2. In description of class you will see the upcoming offerings (example below)
- Thursday 3/19 – Barre Above with Brandi @ 5:30-6:10pm – Join class HERE: https://zoom.us/j/275142483
- 3. You will see “Join class HERE” …use the link associated with the class you want to take and CLICK THE LINK to join.
- If you have never used Zoom before, you will be prompted to download it on your device and then will need to repeat these steps to join the class.
- It is recommended to join the class a couple minutes early to get situated.
- You will automatically be muted so the instructor will not be able to hear you but they will be able to see you. You have a choice to keep your camera on or turn it off.
If you have questions about virtual class offerings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working out with you online!
Donation for Virtual ClassesNot a Denali Fitness member? We are grateful for any financial help you can offer at this time. We are a locally owned small business that cannot exist without your generous support. Thank you and enjoy the class!