January 14, 2020 There is a chance of heavy snowfall this evening. If there is significant snow accumulation at the gym tonight, we will close early for the safety of our staff and members. 5:30pm Interval Circuit is canceled tonight.
- CyclingSunday, 8:30 amDavid
- Ab LabSunday, 9:15 amDavid
- Vinyasa YogaSunday, 10:00 amTrent
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 6:00 amDanielle
- CyclingMonday, 8:30 amJaime
- Total Body ConditioningMonday, 9:30 amAutumn
- CyclingMonday, 6:00 pmJessie
- P90XMonday, 7:00 pmJessie
- CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- Power PilatesTuesday, 8:15 amCat
- Circuit BootcampTuesday, 9:30 amChloe
- Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaTuesday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitTuesday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amDanielle
- Core StrengthWednesday, 8:15 amGeorge
- Total Body CycleWednesday, 9:30 amJames
- BootcampWednesday, 6:45 pmJessie
- CyclingThursday, 6:00 amChloe
- Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amTricia
- Vinyasa YogaThursday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Yin YogaThursday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Interval CircuitThursday, 5:30 pmJenny
- 50/50 Cardio Cycle and StrengthFriday, 6:00 amKristin
- Core StrengthFriday, 8:15 amGeorge
- CyclingFriday, 9:30 amTricia
- Abs and ArmsFriday, 10:15 amTricia
During snow weather we will do our best to maintain regular operations. The safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us so there may be last minute delayed openings or early closures. Classes may also
We will have reduced hours and classes around the New Year’s Holiday. Tuesday, 12/31 7:30am – 7:00pm No classes Wednesday, 1/1 Open 9:00am – 7:00pm 9:30am Cycling with James 10:15am Total Body Conditioning with James
Learn how to Join today!
At Denali Fitness our team of nationally certified personal trainers design exercise programs to help you achieve your goals.
At Denali Kids’ Club we pride ourselves on having highly qualified, creative and fun staff.