We will be open 8:00am – 2:00pm this July 4th. Sunday cycling is canceled but will return on July 11th. Monday, July 5th, will be regular hours and operations except 5:30pm Total Body Conditioning is canceled but will return on
- HYBRID Total Body TabataMonday, 9:30 amAutumn
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningMonday, 5:30 pmP90X format w/ Jessie
- In-Person CyclingTuesday, 6:00 amHarry
- In-Person Barre AboveTuesday, 9:30 amLindsey
9:30am - 10:30am
- HYBRID Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amJinnene
11:00am - 12:00pm
- In-Person Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 amLindsey
6:00am - 7:00am
- In-Person Cycle & StrengthWednesday, 9:30 amAutumn
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 pmJessie
- In-Person CyclingThursday, 7:00 amHarry
- HYBRID Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amAutumn
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaThursday, 11:00 amRebecca
- HYBRID Barre AboveSaturday, 8:15 amDiana
8:15am - 9:15am
- HYBRID Vinyasa YogaSaturday, 9:30 amJinnene
9:30am - 10:30am
Dear Denali Fitness Members, We are happy to announce that we are bringing back some in-person classes! We have a mix of in-person, virtual, and combination in-person/virtual (hybrid) classes. Check out our online class schedule to see the changes. If you are
Classes are canceled for the Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday (5/29) through Monday (5/31). Memorial Day hours are 8:00am – 7:00pm. Have a safe holiday!
Learn how to Join today!
At Denali Fitness our team of nationally certified personal trainers design exercise programs to help you achieve your goals.
COVID Safety Upgrades Installed MERV-13 air filters per state recommendations Increased fresh air ventilation Barriers between cardio equipment Limiting number of members allowed Equipment and surfaces sanitized regularly COVID Safety Requirements Face masks or proof of vaccination are required.Fully vaccinated