Dear Denali Fitness Members, We hope that you have been enjoying our Virtual Group Fitness Classes. Please be aware that starting this Wednesday, July 15th*, an active Denali Fitness membership will be required to join our classes. If your membership
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:15 amDanielle
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 9:30 amJames
- Virtual BootcampWednesday, 6:00 pmJessie
- Virtual CyclingThursday, 8:15 amHarry
- Virtual Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaThursday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaThursday, 5:30 pmJennifer
- Virtual CyclingFriday, 8:15 amTricia
- Virtual Barre AboveSaturday, 8:15 amDiana
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaSaturday, 9:30 amJinnene
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningMonday, 6:15 amDanielle
- VIDEO: Total Body TabataMonday, 9:30 amVideo Links
- Virtual P90XMonday, 5:30 pmJessie
We will be open July 4th, 8:00am – 2:00pm. All streaming classes are canceled for the weekend. Have a Safe and Healthy Holiday! Denali Fitness
We have a new web page with information for working out at Denali Fitness under COVID-19 Restrictions. Please be sure to watch our COVID-19 Safety Video prior to coming in as it is required by the state.
Learn how to Join today!
At Denali Fitness our team of nationally certified personal trainers design exercise programs to help you achieve your goals.
Phase 2 Requirements Reservations are required for workouts.Reservations are on the hour and are 50 minutes. Members must complete their workouts 10 minutes before the next hour so that staff can sanitize workout areas. Access into and out of the