Dear Denali Fitness Community, Since the Stay at Home Order was extended through May 4th, we will not charge you any membership dues until we have a definite reopen date. Per our previous email, your April membership dues will be
- Virtual BootcampWednesday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Virtual CyclingThursday, 8:15 amHarry
- Virtual Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaThursday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Virtual Barre AboveThursday, 5:30 pmBrandi
- Virtual CyclingFriday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Barre AboveSaturday, 8:15 amDiana
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaSaturday, 9:30 amJinnene
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaSunday, 9:30 amJennifer
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningMonday, 6:15 amDanielle
- VIDEO: Total Body TabataMonday, 9:30 amVideo Links
- Virtual P90XMonday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Virtual CyclingTuesday, 8:15 amTricia
- Virtual Barre AboveTuesday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 12:00 pmRebecca
- Virtual Barre AboveTuesday, 5:30 pmBrandi
We have added Virtual Cycling classes to our schedule and we are so excited to offer these to you! If you have access to a bike, this is a great way to get some cardio in your weekly routine. VIRTUAL
Dear Denali Fitness Community, As you well know, the Governor issued a Stay at Home Order and ordered all non-essential business to remain closed through April 6, 2020. We intend to open as soon as allowed, which at this point
Learn how to Join today!
At Denali Fitness our team of nationally certified personal trainers design exercise programs to help you achieve your goals.
At Denali Kids’ Club we pride ourselves on having highly qualified, creative and fun staff.