Dear Denali Fitness Members, We are happy to announce that we are bringing back some in-person classes! We have a mix of in-person, virtual, and combination in-person/virtual (hybrid) classes. Check out our online class schedule to see the changes. If you are
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:15 amDanielle
- In-Person Cycle & StrengthWednesday, 9:30 amAutumn
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:00 pmJessie
- Virtual CyclingThursday, 8:15 amHarry
- HYBRID Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amAutumn
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaThursday, 11:00 amRebecca
- HYBRID Barre AboveSaturday, 8:15 amDiana
8:15am - 9:15am
- HYBRID Vinyasa YogaSaturday, 9:30 amJinnene
9:30am - 10:30am
- In-Person CyclingSunday, 9:00 amAutumn
9:00am - 9:45am
- HYBRID Total Body TabataMonday, 9:30 amAutumn
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningMonday, 5:30 pmP90X format w/ Jessie
Classes are canceled for the Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday (5/29) through Monday (5/31). Memorial Day hours are 8:00am – 7:00pm. Have a safe holiday!
Dear Denali Fitness Members, Effective immediately, fully vaccinated members are no longer required to wear a mask while working out per CDC and State guidelines. Proof of vaccination will be required. Fully vaccinated is defined as at least 14 days
Learn how to Join today!
At Denali Fitness our team of nationally certified personal trainers design exercise programs to help you achieve your goals.
COVID Safety Upgrades Installed MERV-13 air filters per state recommendations Increased fresh air ventilation Barriers between cardio equipment Limiting number of members allowed Equipment and surfaces sanitized regularly COVID Safety Requirements Face masks or proof of vaccination are required.Fully vaccinated