Washington State released the COVID19 Phase 3 rules for fitness facilities this week. As we previously announced, members no longer need to reserve workout times. Below are all the changes to our operations. Workout reservations not required Workout towel service
- Virtual CyclingThursday, 8:15 amHarry
- Virtual Barre AboveThursday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaThursday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Virtual Barre AboveSaturday, 8:15 amDiana
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaSaturday, 9:30 amJinnene
- Virtual Your Body 2.0Monday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual P90XMonday, 5:30 pmJessie
- Virtual CyclingTuesday, 6:15 amHarry
- Virtual Barre AboveTuesday, 9:30 amTricia
- Virtual Vinyasa YogaTuesday, 11:00 amRebecca
- Virtual Total Body ConditioningWednesday, 6:15 amDanielle
- Virtual BootcampWednesday, 6:00 pmJessie
Governor Inslee announced that the entire state will move to Phase 3 effective March 22nd. This will allow up to 50% occupancy in fitness centers. We are waiting for the detailed industry specific requirements before deciding on any changes to
We are closed today for the safety of our staff and customers. We expect to open tomorrow based on current forecasts. Stay Safe!
Learn how to Join today!
At Denali Fitness our team of nationally certified personal trainers design exercise programs to help you achieve your goals.
COVID Safety Upgrades Installed MERV-13 air filters per state recommendations Increased fresh air ventilation Barriers between cardio equipment Limiting number of members allowed Equipment and surfaces sanitized regularly COVID Safety Requirements A face mask must be worn at all times